Details: Range starts at $62,000 Annually
1402 3rd Avenue
POSITION SUMMARY: Climate Solutions is seeking a smart, thorough, and collaborative Manager of Online Engagement Data and Systems to advance and maximize the use of the organization’s contact database and to integrate the online engagement platforms. The Engagement Data and Systems Manager will effectively implement ideas and analyze results to continuously evaluate the reach and quality with Climate Solutions’ contacts and consistently improve the coding, organization, analysis and adoption of the Salesforce database and engagement platforms to further the organization’s mission of accelerating clean energy solutions to the climate crisis.
The Online Engagement Data and Systems Manager will report to the Communications and Marketing Director, and will work closely with several core teams and senior staff, including the Development Director and Operations Director, as well as all staff within the organization, to provide support for using engagement/contact data and integration of engagement platforms (database, action platforms, email communication, etc.). This position is located in Seattle and is a full-time, exempt position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement strategies and tactics to optimize use of the Salesforce database and integrated communications/engagement platforms; including Pardot, Phone2Action, and others; to maximize the organization’s reach to its contacts.
- Oversee all aspects of Climate Solutions’ Salesforce database including contact data management and design, data entry and imports, reporting, administration and cleanup.
- Ensure all information and contact records are accurate, secure, and confidential.
- Use third party programs such as Demand Tools to efficiently update records.
- Supervise the Database Assistant.
- Ensure that data and engagement systems fully support our programs, including fundraising and campaign outreach.
- Work effectively with key partner organizations on data enhancement.
- Collaborate with CS staff to enhance usability and data tracking.
- Develop and implement effective plans, such as training and technical support documents, for user engagement.
- Maintain the database to ensure data integrity.
- Assist in tracking and managing contact data, in particular list analysis and metrics to measure and improve organizational communications and engagement over time.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Work with the communications, development, and engagement teams to maximize the integration between Salesforce and the email management and engagement/action platforms.
- Work with the communications team to ensure effective integration of our website and social media channels with Salesforce and online engagement platforms.
- Develop and maintain excellent, collaborative working relationships with CS team members and relevant community partners.
- Build and maintain a high level of expertise and credibility in assigned areas of responsibility.
- Incorporate Climate Solutions’ Equity, Diversity and Inclusion commitments and Climate Solutions’ values (available here) into all aspects the job.
- Meet staff reporting deadlines for program, development, and administrative tasks.
- Additional duties may be assigned within the course of work.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong relational database skills.
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with employees in different roles and with varying skill sets.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills.
- Strong commitment to the mission and vision of Climate Solutions.
- A creative, collaborative, humorous and inspirational nature.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple short-term and long-term projects simultaneously.
- Ability to integrate equity values and goals into all aspects of your work.
- Three years of database and online engagement management experience in either the nonprofit or public sectors strongly preferred.
- Thorough experience with Salesforce, Demand Tools, and email newsletter platforms a requisite.
- Experience in establishing user engagement plans for platforms.
- Two years of professional, innovative technology experience.
- Experience in contact management and data analysis.
- Project management experience.
- Experience with collaborative, team projects.
Fully paid medical, dental, long and short term disability, and life insurance. 5% retirement after 3 months. 4 weeks of vacation and 2 weeks of safe/sick leave.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
· Email a résumé, cover letter and at least three professional reference contacts in PDF format to email@example.com.
· Please put YOUR NAME ONLINE ENGAGEMENT MANAGER as the subject line of the email and address the cover letter to Kimberly Larson, Director of Communications and Marketing.
· Please label the cover letter and résumé with your last name.
· In the body of the email, please let us know how you found out about the position.
· The position will remain open until filled. Applications will be reviewed and considered as they are received.
· No calls please.