441 Centre Street
In our human services organization, this role plans, develops, and implements program services and ensures delivery of services according to the contracts and regulations issued by funding agencies. In conjunction with the CEO, develops and implements monitoring systems to ensure high quality and ethical management of staff and clients. The COO facilitates an effective relationship between VOA and its purchasers, consumers and communities.
What you will do:
Direct residential recovery programs, veteran's programs and clinical operations. Ensure agency operates in compliance with all statutory and contractual requirements as well as VOAM standards of excellence. Oversee policy administration toward sound fiscal and operational management and proper delivery of services.
- Oversee and be well versed in program contracts, legal documents, and insurance policies
- Directs and supports preparation of short term and long range plans and budgets
- Make certain reports from federal, state, city, or private agencies are prepared and submitted
- Develop, evaluate and update internal controls governing both programs and admin departments
- Primary liaison to payers and funders on contract activities and queries
- Lead and coordinate new program development and strategic plan goals
- Develop and maintain professional affiliations with organizations or individuals
What you must have:
Master’s degree in human services plus eight years experience in an administrative capacity., or equivalent
Proven expertise in the management of social service programming.
Strong ability in budget management and experience with government funding relationships.
Assertive manager of people and leadership development
Strong business acumen
Human services competencies
Ability to build relationships and develop strong external capabilities
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Include cover letter.