The Bridge, an innovative and well respected mental health agency serving adults with serious mental illness, substance abuse, co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorders, and co-morbid medical conditions is seeking a Director of Community and Vocational Services.
The Director of Community and Vocational Services will be responsible for overseeing the administrative and clinical operation of the Agency's vocational services contracts and programs (ACCES-VR, Ticket to Work and Work Experience); vocational, educational and recovery services under Home and Community Based Services, and all Peer Delivered Services associated with programs headquartered at the Clinical Hub at 108th Street. These programs serve adults who have a primary mental health diagnosis and those diagnosed with co-occurring substance abuse and mental health disorders. Under the supervision of the Assistant Vice President of Outpatient Services the Director will ensure that her/his programs provide services that are accessible, effective, compliant with all applicable regulations, guidelines, policies and procedures and financially sustainable. As part of the Outpatient Services management team the Director will play an active role in developing and sustaining a comprehensive recovery-oriented, trauma informed continuum of outpatient programs.
- Must have experience in providing and supervising Home and Community Based Services, and Peer Service provision.
- Must have excellent people skills to work in a human services/rehabilitation environment.
- Must have demonstrable organizational, analytic, program development financial management and administrative skills
- Must have ability to work collaboratively with colleagues inside and outside her/his department to achieve the agency’s mission and goals.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, professional presentation and excellent interpersonal/customer service skills.
- Must have knowledge of the current software including Word, Excel, etc. Knowledge of AWARDS, PSYCKES, and Healthix preferred.
- Experience with and working knowledge of relevant Evidence-Based Practices and Harm Reduction Services.
- Lived experience as a mental health services consumer strongly preferred
Excellent compensation package.
Minimum Education Required