Details: Basic salary RMB 12,500 before tax per month
No. 19, Xisanhuan Beilu, Haidian district, Beijing, China
Beijing Foreign Studies University (BFSU)
Founded in 1941, Beijing Foreign Studies University is a prestigious university in China under the direct leadership of the Ministry of Education. It is one of the first universities listed under Project 211 which comprises top universities in China. BFSU is also the only university that offers degree-bearing programmes in the studies of 84 foreign languages (by May, 2017). Over 400 ambassadors who work or have worked in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs are BFSU alumni.
Founded in 1979 by the Beijing Foreign Studies University, the Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press (FLTRP) has since grown into the largest foreign languages publisher and university press in China, ranking 3rd in sales turnover among all the publishing houses in China.
E-PLUS FOR K-12 BFSU
Co-founded by Beijing Foreign Studies University and FLTRP in July, 2010, E-PLUS for K-12 BFSU is under the direct leadership of School of International Education. E-PLUS for K-12 BFSU designs a growing path for 4 -18 year-olds by providing courses that build up their competence in three areas (known as three pillars)--foreign language, academic skills and social activities, developing a style of its own in the field of domestic K-12 education. It aims to prepare students to cope with a cross-cultural environment from both national and global perspectives.
By May 2018, E-PLUS for K-12 BFSU has established 32 campuses in 4 cities (Beijing, Nanjing, Xi’an and Hefei) in China, 22 of which are located in Beijing. The total student number has reached over 30,000.
1. Adhering to the mutually agreed-upon work schedule;
2. Planning daily lessons, conducting classes, delivering student assessments and communicating with parents, staff and others as appropriate;
3. Attending other events such as regular teacher training, etc.
1. Legal working visa;
2. Basic salary RMB 12,500 before tax per month;
3. Transportation and lunch allowance: around RMB 500 before tax per month;
4. Free accommodation (single bedroom, shared kitchen and bathroom) or housing allowance RMB 3,500 before tax per month;
5. Round-trip flight allowance: RMB 10,000 before tax every contract year;
6. 10-day paid holiday and China’s statutory holidays;
7. Extra teaching-hour bonus: RMB 180/160/140 (in accordance with the teachers’ ranking) before tax per extra teaching hour beyond 70 monthly;
8. Allowance for teaching classes of young kids: RMB 20 before tax per teaching hour for younger stage courses;
9. 100% Transportation expense reimbursement for teaching in different campuses;
10. Medical insurance, free Chinese lessons and team building activities;
11. Free airport pick-up;
12. Bilingual teaching and daily life assistance
Level of Language Proficiency
Native English speakers (Working visa application required)
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send your resume to Monica: email@example.com;