- Responsible for providing direct nursing care, monitoring the health care of individuals in the assigned caseload and assisting them with accessing appropriate health care, monitoring the medication system, and providing health related training to staff and individuals.
- Responsible for the clinical supervision of LPN's in the assigned caseload.
- Actively participate on clinical teams and advocate for health and wellness needs of individuals in programs through on going consultation with program management, staff meetings, and supervision.
- Monitor, evaluate and make recommendations regarding medical issues.
- Facilitate communication with program staff and medical professionals including meeting with them as necessary, regarding medication and or health care needs of individuals.
- Advocate for access to high quality health care for individuals.
- Provide training to staff and individuals on health care topics, such as diabetes blood pressure monitoring, insulin management, g-tube and j-tube feedings, skin care, health care documentation.
- Complete documentation and maintain records such as nursing notes, health care assessments, or health care treatment plans.
- Monitor medical record keeping systems and Medication.
- Administration Program (MAP) to ensure compliance with all State and Federal regulations..
- Provide direct nursing care to individuals as needed.
- Provide clinical supervision of LPN’s.
- Act as on-call consultant to staff on a rotating schedule.
- Massachusetts Registered Nurse (RN) Proficient in clinical and professional interpersonal skills, verbal, writing, and computer skills Use of personal cellular telephone and vehicle for work purposes
- Driving License Required? Yes
Minimum Education Required