Details: Depending on Experience
10217 South Inglewood Avenue
The St. Margaret’s Center provides emergency and supportive services to poverty level and homeless individuals and families in the LAX area of Los Angeles. The Client Services Site Supervisor manages and supervises a client services delivery site, ensuring quality service provision in compliance with government and agency regulations. Provides direct assistance and supervises the work of volunteers and interns.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides assistance to clients in need of basic services, such as emergency food, housing, utilities, transportation, health and other needs. Assesses and responds to clients’ needs.
- Provides case management services to select clientele.
- Assists onsite Coordinated Entry System (CES) staff working with homeless individuals and families, providing basic services to homeless households, and ensuring that they are connected to the CES program.
- Updates information on community partners, programs, organizations and institutions and shares information with staff and volunteers, and trains them on referral process.
- Oversees distribution and tracking of resources and materials, and organizes them for efficient distribution.
- Acts as liaison between program services and community partners, and attends meetings and makes presentations related to program services.
- Assigns, plans and evaluates work of assigned personnel, including volunteers and interns; provides instruction and training in methods and procedures.
- Monitors procedures and related regulations; informs staff and volunteers of changes.
- Inputs demographic and service information, and prepares reports and related analysis of data.
- Modifies services to respond to changing clients’ and communities’ needs.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree preferred but, not required, with three to five years of related experience, including supervisory experience. Bilingual (Spanish/English) highly desirable. Excellent written and oral communication skills and organizational abilities. Keen understanding of issues faced by communities of color and knowledge of social services systems in Los Angeles. Excellent computer skills.
Generous Benefits Package to include the following:
- Life Insurance
- Short / Long Term Disability
- AFLAC Available
- 12 Vacation Days Per Year
- 10 Sick Day Per Year
- 12 Paid Holidays Per Year
Level of Language Proficiency
Bilingual (Spanish / English) highly desired.
Minimum Education Required