Staff Asssitant - Operations
375 Longwood Avenue
Provide administrative support to the Vice President of Operations. Support the Operations Department with assigned administrative functions and project work.
- Serve as the principal assistant to the Vice President of Operations. Support the work of additional department staff members.
- Compose, edit, and send written and electric correspondence. Copy, file, fax, scan and/or mail documents. Create, edit and print Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations.
- Make travel arrangements and process expense reimbursements.
- Process LMA Shuttle ticket purchases.
- Coordinate and schedule events, external and internal meetings and conference calls. Record and distribute minutes for standing meetings and governing committees.
- Provide administrative assistance for tabletop emergency exercises, area-wide security walks, and editing written documents.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing systems and ensure that all filing is current, organized, and easily accessible.
- Organize, distribute, and track member transportation and parking contract commitment letters.
- Serve as an off-site MASCO ambassador as a data collector for shuttles and parking.
- Create content and edit Operations-related information posted on the MASCO website. Meet quarterly with other internal web administrators regarding web support topics.
- Address customer feedback and inquiries received over the phone or through the electronic ticketing system. Escalate issues as necessary. Track tickets and identify feedback trends. Ensure all customer follow-up correspondence is complete.
- Collaborate with appropriate stakeholders serving as the point of contact between the Vice President of Operations and both internal and external stakeholders.
- Help maintain MASCO’s front desk reception coverage in the receptionist’s absence and assist in mail delivery/distribution on a rotational schedule in conjunction with other assigned team members.
- Provide staff assistant support to other departments and help with company events as needed.
- Assist in the coverage of “General MASCO” mailbox inquiries and serve as a backup for the emergency ride home coordinator.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Required Qualifications (unless otherwise noted)
- Bachelors Degree. Minimum two years of office-based administrative work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Experience with or comfort level in learning web editing software preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional customer service and interpersonal style; ability to interact and work with a diverse range of people.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong proactive organizational skills, including the ability to make decisions about how to prioritize and organize own work.
- Ability and willingness to proactively research and problem solve.
- Ability to work on several different unrelated tasks at the same time. Ability to work under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Comfort level with ‘managing up’ regarding scheduling and other pertinent areas.
- Exhibit a ‘can-do’ attitude and flexible work style approach. Patience and flexibility to meet demands of constantly changing priorities.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to completion in a fast-paced environment while ensuring a strong attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to maintain confidentiality at every level.
Comprehensive benefits package.
Minimum Education Required