Details: Competitive salary DOE.
701 South 1st Street
Promise Arizona is an organization dedicated to recruit, train and support a new generation of leaders from across the state to build a new arizona, one that will allow all residents to achiece their full potential. It is our belief that building immigrant and latino political power is a key to bring hope and a pathway for dignity to this communities
Positions available immediately: Organizer
Location: Maricopa County
To Apply: Email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Outreach to immigrants and other allias through a combination of workshops, phone calls and home visits.
• Leadership identification, recruitment and development to help move campaign goals
• Help execute organizational goals such as voter registrations
• Work as part of a team to implement campaign strategy
• Plan and execute events and actions
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / EXPECTATIONS
• Dedication to the mission of Promise Arizona.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with others
• Ability to motivate and inspire others
• Willingness to work long and irregular hours, including evenings and weekends and being able to travel across the state as needed.
• Bilingual skills and fluency in Spanish.
• Valid drivers’ license and a reliable, insured transportation.
• Experience in previous union/community organizing campaigns is a plus
• Strong personal planning, motivation, and time management skills and ability to work with people from other cultures and backgrounds
• The ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment are considered key components to achieving organizer performance standards
Compensation: Competitive salary DOE. Benefits include fully-paid employee health care, and vacation and sick leave.
Promise Arizona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits include fully-paid employee health care, and vacation and sick leave.
Level of Language Proficiency
Spanish highly encouraged.
Minimum Education Required