The Sponsorship Manager is responsible for leading the Sponsorship Coordinators, managing the sponsorship process and building positive relationships between sponsors, our international staff, and our children.
- Responsible for the successful sponsorship experience between more than 5,000 sponsors and children.
- Manage annual Sponsorship budget, including approval of sponsorship expenses.
- Cultivate a high-performance team environment that meets the department's objectives.
- Oversee, provide vision for, and confirm consistency of all content created that influences the Sponsorship Experience.
- Maintain and improve all standard operating procedures.
- Plan and complete annual in-country Standards of Service audits and assessments.
- Strategize with International Development Branch staff to improve in-country implementation of Standards of Service.
- Provide information for quarterly Board Reports.
- Write and regularly assess, improve, and train on Sponsorship Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain and periodically improve the new sponsor welcome experience, working collaboratively with Marketing, Community Development, and Finance departments.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail and organization
- Proficient in computer skills, including Word, Excel, SharePoint, data entry, donor segmentation.
- Ability to lead teams and collaborate across departments
Personal/ Professional Attributes
- Maintain a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Children of the Nations (COTN)
- Faithfully uphold COTN’s ministry in prayer
- Advocate for our children, raising awareness of their needs and potential, and engaging those within one’s sphere of influence to greater involvement on behalf of children
Benefits: Paid Medical, Sick Leave, Vacation, and Holidays
For more information and to apply go to: https://cotn.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=80