1515 North Courthouse Road
The Member Data Associate is responsible for processing all new and renewing NACD memberships. Collaborates with others in the Data Operations Department and across the organization to ensure member data is pristine, reliable, and easy to understand.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processes all new member applications and membership renewals within two business days of receipt
- Ensures data integrity for member profiles (to include join dates, paid through dates, corporate experience, board roles, etc.)
- Performs all necessary actions needed to activate membership for all online joins on same day basis
- Ensures join date is assigned and member portal/online login capability is enabled
- Ensures all INDs meet the minimum requirements needed for IND membership
- Researches new and renewing members board history to expand upon logged corporate experience information; updates all current board and committee roles for all boards serving on, as well as any current executive roles
- Uses Salesforce and Domo reporting to routinely comb through owned portfolio of accounts to ensure all membership data is accurate across the board
- Merges all duplicate records that impact member data, to include both contacts and accounts
- Maintains full understanding of and strict adherence to all data entry standards
- Maintains archival system for all full board applications
- Assists with data validation projects as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
Why Work at NACD?
NACD is committed to fostering a corporate culture that engages, inspires, and challenges its employees. The organization values energetic dialogue, creative thinking, and innovative problem-solving. Employees at all levels are given a voice on how to best serve NACD members and deliver on the mission of the association. We offer a generous benefits package and a positive, collegial workplace atmosphere in a metro-accessible location.
Our office is located in Arlington, VA--just one block from the Courthouse Metro Station. NACD does not pay for expenses related to relocation.
Level of Language Proficiency
Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of three years of experience in a fast paced office environment is required. Must be a team player with a positive attitude, professional work ethic, drive to meet or exceed goals, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and attention to organization and detail. Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks on a daily basis with minimal supervision, and must be able to handle confidential information in a professional manner. Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
If interested, submit your cover letter and résumé to David Wallace at firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls, please.