Details: Compensation to be determined upon hire.
Director of Information Technology
Father Bill’s & MainSpring is committed to ending and preventing homelessness in Southern Massachusetts with programs that provide emergency and permanent housing and help people obtain skills, jobs, housing, and services. We help people who are struggling with homelessness or are at risk of homelessness to achieve self-sufficiency.
Father Bill’s & MainSpring is a growing and dynamic social service agency with particular expertise in emergency and permanent housing, job training and placement, and prevention services for individuals and families in need. Over the next five years, our strategic focus includes an increase in affordable, permanent supportive housing, a more efficient model of care for families experiencing homelessness, commitment to an enhanced delivery model to reduce the need for shelter, and improved community relations in order to achieve these goals. Our staff are thoughtful and caring individuals who share our passion for these ideals and creative approaches to helping people improve their lives.
This part-time position will report to the President & CEO on an interim basis. The Director of IT will direct technology operations including technical infrastructure, end-user computing, groupware, and data-related solutions; manage business systems integrations and where needed, support business systems with department leaders. Manage and mitigate technology risk to agency operations. Execute strategic technology plan in support of agency objectives.
- Oversee support of technical infrastructure operations-networking, servers, storage, telecommunications, supporting the main office (Belmont Street) and other FBMS locations.
- Oversee support of end-user computing (desktops/laptops/tablets, network and local software, groupware, printers, scanners, AV equipment, etc.)
- Oversee telephone systems including PBX services, desktop phones, cell phones, fax machines, etc.
- Direct/manage data management function including setting up databases/marts to support reporting analytics.
- Collaborate and manage third party service provider relationships.
- Support department leaders to optimize business systems and where needed, develop integrations between business systems.
- Build collaboration between departments using collaboration tools and best practices.
- Direct migrations/transitions to third party vendors, outsourcers or other technology.
- Support departmental leader interactions with technology vendors where needed.
- Work with senior leaders to select/evaluate new technology solutions.
Please include a cover letter with your resume and include “Director IT” in the subject line of your email.
Father Bill’s & MainSpring is an equal opportunity employer.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send cover letter & resume to email@example.com and indicate in subject line of email position you are applying for.