Full Time Contract
132 East 78th Street
The Allen-Stevenson School, in New York City, seeks a Fifth Grade Teacher. The successful candidate has a minimum of three years teaching in a related grade and a master’s degree in education.
The candidate has a strong background and knowledge of the fifth grade disciplines, works to build an inclusive classroom, integrates technology, has a working knowledge of STEAM, and demonstrates high energy and creativity. An understanding and appreciation of how boys learn best is essential.
The educator is experienced in:
· Acquiring new knowledge and implementing best practices
· Working collaboratively and planning with colleagues
· Exchanging ideas and skills with colleagues
· Establishing and maintaining cooperative, positive relationships
· Carrying out other duties as assigned by the Head of Middle School
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit The Allen-Stevenson School website at www.allen-stevenson.org for additional information. To explore this great opportunity, please submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter job title in the subject line.
The Allen-Stevenson School actively seeks to forward diversity goals through its process of hiring faculty and staff.