4245 Fairfax Drive
The Nature Conservancy is a global conservation organization dedicated to conserving the lands and waters on which all life depends. Guided by science, we create innovative, on-the-ground solutions to our world’s toughest challenges so that nature and people can thrive together. One of our core values is our commitment to diversity. Therefore, we are committed to a globally diverse and culturally competent workforce. Working in 72 countries, we use a collaborative approach that engages local communities, governments, the private sector, and other partners. To learn more, visit www.nature.org or follow @nature_press on Twitter.
Your Position with TNC
The “Business Process Analyst” will be responsible for supporting staff and projects in leading and managing Mission-critical process analysis, evaluation, creation, design, and/or improvement initiatives that seek to identify performance opportunities and/or deficiencies, resulting in recommendations for and implementation of strong, sustainable, and continuously improved ways of working. This primarily means supporting the Shared Conservation Hub project. The Shared Conservation Hub is The Nature Conservancy’s new conservation management tool for capturing and delivering information to enable conservation management decisions informed by data. The Business Process Analyst will support the Shared Conservation Hub project’s efforts related to project management and coordination, business process design, systems design, and communications.
• Bachelor’s degree and 3 years related experience or equivalent combination;
• Experience generating reports and analyzing and interpreting the data;
• Experience managing and implementing multiple projects;
• Experience with business process analysis and/or improvement;
• Experience with current technology in relevant field; and
• Experience working with cross-functional teams.
• Passion for continuous improvement work, and for the mission of TNC
• Multi-lingual skills and multi-cultural or cross-cultural experiences are appreciated;
• 1 or more years of experience in process improvement;
• 1 or more years of project management experience, ideally directing process initiatives in both short and long lifecycles;
• 1 or more years of business requirements and analyst experience;
• Ability to work in partnership with all levels of staff in a collaborative or advisory role;
• Advanced proficiency in interpreting guidelines to achieve desired results;
• Experience with data analysis;
• Experience conceptualizing new ideas and solutions and effectively communicating benefits;
• Strong communication and presentation skills;
• Strong organization skills, time management, accuracy, attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For more information and to apply, please visit www.nature.org/careers and search for Job ID# 46963 in the keyword search. Deadline to apply is 11:59 PM EST November 9, 2018. The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.