Under the direct supervision of the Development Senior Manager and as a member of the Development and Communications Department, this position is responsible for moves management of all new and existing relationships with corporations, corporate employees, and small business owners. The Corporate Relations Manager is responsible for providing corporate volunteers with high quality engagement and education in their service experience, collaborating with development and communications staff to obtain corporate sponsorships and grants, and developing global relationships with corporations through their employees, leadership, and giving officers. The goal of this position is to create a circle of giving that moves fluidly from volunteer work to sponsorships and corporate gifts and back to volunteer work. The Corporate Relations Manager must demonstrate in their performance, adherence to established policies and procedures exhibiting the defined characteristics associated with attendance and punctuality.
St. Anthony Foundation offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Detailed information can be found here.
Level of Language Proficiency
- BA desired, or work equivalent in fields that expose one to issues of social justice, community service, community organizing or community education.
- Computer literate (MS Office Suite). Accurate word processing and data entry skills.
- Previous fundraising experience for gifts above $5K.
- 2 years’ experience working with volunteer coordination.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented: ability to handle and prioritize a variety of projects and tasks in time-critical situations.
- Excellent public speaking skills, including presentations and facilitation.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to build and manage strong relationships, foster collaboration across diverse groups of constituents, build consensus, and resolve conflicts.
- Skilled problem solver with ability to determine viable resolutions and implement prevention measures in the spirit of continuous improvement.
- Understanding of corporate marketing and corporate philanthropic interests and practices.
- An understanding of and the ability to articulate the social, political and economic causes of poverty as well as an appreciation of the broad outlines of Catholic Social Teaching.
- Commitment to the St. Anthony Foundation’s Statement of Values and a desire to work for a social service agency offering services to people who are poor or homeless.
We honor diversity and respect the religious commitments of all employees and applicants. In turn, our employees respect the Franciscan traditions and Catholic Social Teachings on which this organization is based, and they support the mission of St. Anthony’s.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit resume and supporting documents via the job link at https://recruit.hirebridge.com/v3/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?jid=425794&cid=7879&locvalue=1011