2130 E. First Street
About College Track:
College Track is a national college completion program that empowers students from underserved communities to graduate from college. From the summer before 9th grade through college graduation, our 10-year program removes the barriers that prevent students from earning their college degree by providing them with comprehensive academic support, leadership training, financial and college advising, and scholarships. We teach them the skills necessary to succeed in college and beyond. In four years, a College Track student receives support equivalent to one extra year of high school.
College Track started in 1997 with a cohort of 27 students in East Palo Alto. Today, we serve over 2,400 high school and college students in East Palo Alto, Oakland, San Francisco, New Orleans, Colorado, Los Angeles, and Sacramento. In 10 years, we will serve over 10,000 students and increase our number of college graduates tenfold. Over our 17-year history, 93% of our high school seniors have been accepted to four-year colleges and our college graduation rate is 2.5 times the national average for low-income students.
To learn more, please visit www.collegetrack.org
Bank Book Process
College Track (CT) provides high school students the opportunity to earn Bank Book (BB) scholarship funds from freshman through senior year of high school. Students are awarded funds based on achievements in the areas of academics, student life and college preparation. In total, students can earn over $5,600 that they can use for college. Bank Book funds are intended for higher education expenses in order to assist students in earning a college degree. The Data Associate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and processing online Bank Book requests
- Outreaching to college students to collect all relevant information for Bank Book purchases
- Making and tracking Bank Book purchases for college students
- Notifying students about their balances, deadlines, and the guidelines for purchases
- Ensuring that Bank Book data is properly recorded in Salesforce
- Assisting College Completion Advisors in collecting all necessary college student data, especially at the end of each academic term
- Collecting college student transcripts and credit information
- Inputting all required data in Salesforce in advance of Data Challenge deadlines
As Needed Data Assistance
Additional data support outside of the responsibilities outlined above may be required during certain weeks.
The Data Associate must embrace the College Track vision of transforming low-income communities into places where college readiness and college graduation are the norms. Additionally, candidates must posses the following qualifications:
- Data entry experience
- Experience working with databases, Excel, and Google Sheets
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong computer literacy skills
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Familiarity with Salesforce and college student services.
Position reports to: COLLEGE COMPLETION DIRECTOR
Classification: At-will; NON EXEMPT
Payroll status: PART-TIME
College Track is an equal opportunity employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce. College Track does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.