959 U.S. 46
Responsible for the development program and will provide oversight for the supervision and control of the functions of that department including planning, budgeting, proposal preparation, direct mail, constituency outreach, marketing, media relations, community and public awareness, and special events and Board development and cultivation.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and five years of fundraising and communications experience in non-profit development, planning and implementation.
- Recent experience in planning and securing grants as well as organizing and implementing comprehensive community outreach programs.
- Demonstrated experience with automated data base system that includes Abila, constant contact or like fundraising software.
- Proven track record of raising funds from diverse sources, including major gifts from individuals, foundations, corporations and government agencies.
- Experience in donor cultivation, grant writing, contracts management and special events.
- Demonstrated commitment to accountability, measuring outcomes and a results-oriented culture
VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Request Priority Protected Veteran Referral. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Contact
We strive to create an environment where our employees feel valued and are able to balance both work and life obligations. It is our aim to attract and retain the most qualified and diverse work force. We currently offer competitive salaries, comprehensive training, and professional development programs. In addition, Community Hope also offers:
- Paid Time Off Benefits
- Sick Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Affinity Credit Union membership
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with employer matching contribution
- New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance (Voluntary Participation)
Minimum Education Required