JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree with 3 years’ experience in a health care setting and management systems. Must have well developed oral and written communications skills and proven ability to document services and provide reports as required. Experience in compliance issues, data and billing systems, Medicare/Medicaid and third party payors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work with external consultant to develop and integrate NJCRI’s plan to prepare the organization for integrated licensing and ultimately manage the project through additional phases and into full implementation.
· Ensures agency policies and procedures are developed, implemented and maintains compliance with all federal, state and local requirements and train staff as needed.
· Manage licensing adherence and administration.
· Management of program integration with systems, compliance, implementation and quality control and updates as needed.
· Serve as central liaison and conduit between all departments, clinical, behavioral, research and other to maintain consistent service and compliance throughout the agency and seamless integration of program activities.
· Manage workflow process, analyzes staff capacity needs, monitors systems and processes for efficiencies and best practices and identifies and resolves issues.
· Manages and develops internal measurement, tracking and data systems, engages in system analysis, implementation and updates as needed.
· Engages in Continuous Quality Improvement(CQI) would include: EMR reports and outcomes-based internal evaluations for the department and the agency.
· Assist management in evaluation and improvement of program and services.
· Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems , plan, conduct
and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
· Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
· Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
· Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
· Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
· Coordinate and participate in staff meetings as directed for administrative and clinical staff
· Provide input to Director of Operations regarding program service planning and development.
· Interact with other service providers to enhance coordination of services and the quality of services.
· Coordinate/Participate in governmental, internal/external meetings, professional and community committees and task forces as assigned by the Director.
· Foster and preserve a strong team spirit among program staff and volunteers.
· Enhance one’s professional abilities via continuing education. Attend in-service training and continuing educational opportunities relating to services, theories and practices.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree with 3 years’ experience in a health care setting and management systems. Must have well developed oral and written communications skills and proven ability to document services…