40 Rector Street
Education: High School Graduate; some college preferred
Experience: 1-2 years related experience
Skills: Outgoing personality, knowledge of phone systems, organization skills with ability to multi-task, knowledge of building procedures.
TYPE: Part-time, 18-20 hours per week
▪ Maintain conference room facilities and prepare same for multi-purpose uses.
▪ Ensure that café and custodial supplies are stocked in all relevant areas.
▪ Transport and store agency archives at storage facility.
▪ Answer all telephone calls at front desk and direct same to appropriate staff.
▪ Greet and screen all visitors.
▪ Sort all incoming mail and drop off mail as needed to mailbox or post office.
▪ Operate postage machine, stamp, and process all outgoing mail.
▪ Log in all in-coming mail/packages and direct to appropriate staff.
▪ Communicate with messenger companies for pick-ups.
▪ Refill all copiers with paper when necessary.
▪ Schedule and confirm conference room usage for staff.
▪ Collect necessary background paperwork and supporting documentation from candidates.
▪ Assist other departments with events, mailings, etc. (supervisor approval required).
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com . In the subject please put "Administrative/Operations". Resumes submitted without a cover letter will NOT be reviewed. No phone calls please.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of NYC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability with respect to employment opportunities. EEO/AA Employer