Details: Salary is commensurate with experience
12 Huntville Road
Rehabilitation Through The Arts (RTA) is a growing non-profit organization that teaches theatre, dance, music, writing and visual arts in five New York State prisons.
We seek a part-time administrative assistant to support the operations of our fast-paced, collaborative team on a variety of unique projects.
The position is part-time (15-20 hours per week) and based in our office in Katonah, NY (Westchester County). As an administrative position, there is no need to visit prisons.
- Basic office functions: mail, file, maintain calendar, order supplies, assemble press kits, respond to phone and email inquiries, local trips to printer and post office
- Process donations, send acknowledgment letters
- Data entry in DonorPerfect and Access databases
- Track RSVPs for events and productions
- Assist with events and varied special projects as needed
Profile of Ideal Candidate:
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, strong organizational and communication skills
- A flexible team player comfortable in a support role in a small office
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel); experience with a donor database such as DonorPerfect is a plus
- Data entry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree helpful
- Must have at least 3 years experience working in an office environment
- Interest in RTA’s mission
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Jackie Kunhardt at email@example.com.