5201 Old York Road
Position Summary: The Operations Manager, Integrated Care Program, at Pathways to Housing PA (PTHPA) provides oversite, future development, supervision and operations management for the Pathways Integrated Medical and Behavioral Healthcare program. He/she is responsible for staffing, policy making and contract/grants reporting. This position works in partnership with the Director of Integrated Care to ensure smooth operations and that best practices in care are provided.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise PTHPA staff on various grants and contracts who work within the Integrated Care program, and staff from other agencies that are co-located at Pathways’ clinic while they are on-site.
- Provide guidance and management for all aspects of operations for the Integrated Care program.
- Oversee the submission, management and reporting for relevant government grants and contracts. Explore sustainable funding opportunities with the Director of Integrated Care.
- Assist in hiring new employees, creating work schedules and use of space, budgeting, recommending and implementing policy changes, facilitating professional development training, ordering medical equipment and supplies, and scheduling and leading staff meetings.
- Coordinate internal communication between disciplines and partner agencies.
- Manage linkages with external partners, expand quality and outcome reporting. Draft, edit, and submit deliverables to funders.
- Create and distribute monthly electronic newsletter to communicate updates, efforts, and successes.
- Help to coordinate and organize activities related to research and clinic project development, implementation, and evaluation.
- Prepare and edit IRB documents for investigator-initiated studies and provide support for protocol development.
- Support PTHPA Director of Integrated Care and PTHPA leadership in special projects.
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Education, Experience and Skills:
- Master’s degree required with concentration in health administration, public health, business administration, or management.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in relevant field required and 2+ years in a management role.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Excellent leadership and people skills.
- Adaptability and excellent decision-making skills and analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office Suite (excel, PowerPoint) and other relevant software.
- Familiarity with EHRs and databases.
- Familiarity/experience with Public Health principles and practice preferred.
- Experience producing Funded Research Deliverables is helpful.
Integrated Care Program staff.
PTHPA offers very generous paid time off, medical and dental insurance, a 3% non-matching employer contribution to 401(k), and many others!
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please forward cover letter (including salary requirements) and resume to email@example.com. Please indicate the position in your email's subject line.