Valley Crest Farm & Preserve (VCP), a beautiful 110 acre fruit and vegetable farm located in Hunterdon County, Lebanon, NJ, is seeking an Executive Director to oversee the administrative functions, programs and strategic planning of the organization. A nonprofit organization, we donate much of what we grow to food pantries and provide educational nature programs to youth.The successful candidate must have excellent communications and marketing skills and experience in all areas of fund development. This position reports directly to the Board of Trustees.
• Leads and directs fundraising efforts to identify, cultivate and solicit corporate, foundation and individual support to grow consistent donor base;
• Working with the Board of Trustees, manages budget to ensure that VCP is a financially viable and sustainable organization to meet current and projected program growth to support its mission;
• Manages and monitors the administrative, financial, personnel and managerial tasks for VCP
• Supports the farm manager on operational activities and needs of the farm
• Ensures that VCP is in compliance with relevant state and federal laws, regulations and standard accounting procedures;
• Supervises and supports staff naturalist/educator
• Promotes active volunteer recruitment and participation
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of a proven track record of success working for a nonprofit organization
- Excellent computer skills and grant writing experience
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Visit www.valleycrestfarmnj.org for more information.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org