Under the direction of the Director of Field Operations for Integrated Health and Wellness, the Clinical Director III- HIV Housing has responsibility for administrative and managerial operations in CCN’s Scattered-site housing program and Supportive housing and case management for a minimum of 175 clients living with HIV/AIDS. Responsibilities also include supervision of supervisory level staff in the residential programs, assuring that program staff carries out their job responsibilities in a professional and ethical manner and maintaining a availability to management staff for consultation during all program hours of operation.
The Clinical Director III Supportive Housing is responsible for overseeing appropriateness and effectiveness of services, identification of gaps in service delivery system, representing the Agency at meetings, conferences and public forums, strategic planning and implementation, development and implementation of processes and services that will improve the service delivery system, program development – including monitoring revenue, expenditures, client monies, productivity, outcomes, staff training and development and staff supervision, compliance with budgets and contracts, agency policies and procedures, regulatory requirements and audit readiness and new initiatives. The Clinical Director III is expected to have regular interactions with other management staff within Integrated Health and Wellness and the other corporations in CCBQ to promote coordinated care and comprehensive service delivery
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensuring that all staff meets minimum contact requirements for clients in order to generate revenue.
· Ensure all program regulations are met.
· Preparing and ensuring that all documentation meets standards of Federal regulations.
· Preparing all documentation for all State, Federal and City fiscal audits.
· Monitoring and overseeing all aspects related to the delivery of services in the program – including program site visits on all staffing work shifts.
· Actively participate in the Admissions process for State, City, and Private Hospitals.
· Monitoring the timely collection of client rent and/or other client fees.
· Provide direct clinical and case management services to designated client population.
· Ensure that clients receive all necessary benefits and entitlements and that the benefits are current and active.
· Provide treatment to individuals providing rehabilitative services and to families by providing supportive counseling
· Ensuring that target population has access to service according to contractual requirements and Agency Mission.
· Planning, coordinating, identifying and implementing program outcomes and evaluation, strategic planning, accreditation efforts and program development.
· Responsible for hiring, orienting and training new staff.
· Provide and/or oversee supervision of staff.
· Develop appropriate supervision coverage policies and procedures to ensure that adequate supervision and management is in effect for all work shifts.
· Monitoring appropriateness of staff development models, staff supervision and staff training.
· Providing and/or coordinating in-service trainings related to management and/or behavioral health.
· Responsible for ensuring that all programs report incidents in a professional manner to all required forums.
· Collaborate with Agency and program staff to develop and adhere to on-site emergency response preparedness and readiness protocols.
· Awareness, preparation and participation in internal and external audits.
· Develop Corrective Action Plans related to audit and/or Quality Assurance activities – including implementation of the Corrective Action Plan at the program level.
· Develop and implement strategies to assure that programs may obtain highest level of certification/license.
· Participate in the development of appropriate program budgets and monitoring program adherence.
· Monitoring program adherence to levels of service and productivity and revenue targets.
· The position requires the ability to ensure coverage and supervision at the program level in programs or in situations which require 24 hour/7 day per week response.
· Assure that program goals, objectives and the Agency Mission are understood, fostered and supported throughout at the program level.
· Ensure program compliance with fire, safety, and health standards as per licensing and or quality assurance requirements and standards.
· Facilitate staff’s understanding and incorporation of Agency determined Best Practices, Integrated Delivery and/or Evidence Based Practices models as needed.
· Represent the Agency at external meetings.
· Identifying and reporting of Agency inefficiencies that negatively impact on program ability to provide services and function in an efficient and professional manner.
· Ensuring cooperation and rapid response to service requests related to identified parish and community needs.
· Reporting to Behavioral Health Services Administration and/or Agency Administration issues that may have a negative impact on the reputation of the Agency, client and/or staff welfare or any corporate compliance issue.
· Contribute to the development of treatment protocols, clinical pathways and policy papers as needed.
· Participation as needed to Agency’s response to serious incidents and critical debriefing.
· Collaborate with Agency administration in the identification of new markets and developing marketing strategies.
· Participate in the development strategies to ensure that the Agency is regarded as a leader in its service provider communities.
· Participating on Agency committees as needed.
· Performs other duties as needed.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES
· Master’s degree in health and/or human services field required.
· Position requires one of the following: CASAC, Certified Rehab Counselor, NYS RN, NP, LMSW/LCSW/LMHC License or a Licensed Psychologist.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
· Excellent administrative, clinical and supervisory skills with three 3 years of relevant experience in an administrative and/or supervisory capacity.
· Must be well organized & computer literate.
· Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate others.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
· Must be available to consult with program staff 24/7 and be available to respond to a crisis situation if necessary.
· Regularly required to talk, hear, walk, stand, & sit.
· Should be able to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, & office equipment.
· Ability to read printed & handwritten materials and computer screens.
· Able to travel to multiple locations as needed.
Under the direction of the Director of Field Operations for Integrated Health and Wellness, the Clinical Director III- HIV Housing has responsibility for administrative and managerial operations in CCN’s Scattered-site housing…