Bay Cove Human Services, Inc., and Vinfen Corporation, two leading Massachusetts human services organizations, seek an Intake Coordinator for a new management company that will develop and deliver care coordination services to MassHealth members.
The newly formed organization- Community Care Partners LLC (CCP), is the central management company for developing and delivering Behavioral Health (BH) Community Partner services and Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS) Community Partner services.
We are looking for someone who strives to:
- Challenge thinking.
- Be different.
- Lead change.
CCP is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
- Triage and provide intake/enrollment services for ACO/MCO and MassHealth referrals.
- Perform intake and reconciliation functions for referrals and assignment to care teams.
- Outreach to Enrollee as needed.
- Collaborate closely with CCP's Member Organizations.
- Collaborate with care teams and others as needed in relation to Enrollee assignment.
- Create and maintain systems to monitor and track referrals and assignments.
- Provide support to CCP and Member Organizations.
- Maintain appropriate written and oral communication.
- Maintain confidentiality of Enrollee information.
What you will need to bring:
- Effective communication skills- ability to facilitate, exceptional customer service; organizational skills.
- Education- BA/BS.
- Ability to work collaboratively- function effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Demonstrated administrative experience is required.
- Demonstrated experience in the field of Human Services is a strong preference.
- Care coordination experience preferred.
- Computer Skills- strong knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Problem solving skills- demonstrated experience in evaluating all aspects of a problem or opportunity and make or facilitate appropriate and timely decisions.
- High degree of social facility in obtaining cooperation and support from a broad range of people.
- Ability to exercise judgment & discretion in dealing with Enrollees and confidential matters.
- Ability to articulate and communicate the Community Partner program's mission.
- Driving License Required? Yes
Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.
Minimum Education Required