Enrollment Coordinator (Enrollment Systems Coordinator)
- Job posted by CUNY School of Professional Studies
Details: Salary commensurate with education and experience.
119 W. 31st Street
The CUNY School of Professional Studies (CUNY SPS) provides online and on campus degree and certificate programs that meet the needs of adults who are looking for a seamless way to finish or transition into a bachelor’s degree, earn a master’s degree or certificate in a specialized field, advance in the workplace, or change careers.
Drawing on CUNY's nationally and internationally renowned faculty and practitioners, as well as industry and education partners, the School's programs provide opportunities for personal growth, job mobility, greater civic participation, and new ways to advance knowledge. Home to the first fully online degree programs at the City University of New York, CUNY SPS offers fully accredited degree and certificate programs for students who want the flexibility and convenience of online education. CUNY SPS was ranked in the top 5% in the Nation in U.S. News & World Report’s list of the 2018 Best Online Bachelor’s Degree Programs.
Reporting to the Associate Dean of Enrollment Management and Student Services, the Enrollment Systems Coordinator will coordinate the School’s early alert system reports and processes. The selected candidate will assist with implementing innovative and effective ways to utilize technology to streamline operations and work with the School’s Information Technology team to maximize the potential of enrollment management systems.
In addition to the CUNY Title Overview duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate reports and provide support to improve operational efficiency
- Monitor and maintain integrity of system data
- Establish tracking mechanisms to monitor the effectiveness of the system
- Assist management with the development of reports to inform decision-making process
- Coordinate reports to aid in identify barriers to students’ degree completion
- Maintain procedural documentation to aid end users in effective use of the system
- Coordinate an automated communication plan to support student enrollment and retention
- Provide assistance with enrollment-related and school-wide events
Bachelor's Degree required.
The preferred candidate will have:
- Knowledge about the enrollment cycle and related processes in higher education
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft Oracle based systems such as CUNYfirst
- Strong data analysis skills
- Strong written communication with extreme attention to detail
- A high level or organization and ability to work efficiently and independently on multiple tasks
- Willingness to work evening hours and weekends as necessary
CUNY TITLE OVERVIEW
Supports student enrollment activities and processing.
- Provides direct student services and works collaboratively with other units to support registration, payment, and related activities
- Conducts workshops on enrollment management services and processes
- Counsels students, staff and faculty on academic registration, admissions, testing, and related processing
- Manages student information databases and resolves issues with student records and transactions
- Ensures compliance with college, Federal, and New York State regulations and policies
- Creates and updates content for web pages, bulletins, and other media to ensure effective communications to students and campus community
- May supervise clerical and/or part-time staff and coordinate work schedules
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Assistant to HEO
October 4, 2018
JOB SEARCH CATEGORY
CUNY Job Posting: Managerial/Professional
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
CUNY encourages people with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women to apply. At CUNY, Italian Americans are also included among our protected groups. Applicants and employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of any legally protected category, including sexual orientation or gender identity. EEO/AA/Vet/Disability Employer.
CUNY's benefits contribute significantly to total compensation, supporting health and wellness, financial well-being, and professional development. We offer a range of health plans, competitive retirement/pension benefits and savings plans, tuition waivers for CUNY graduate study and generous paid time off. Our staff also benefits from the extensive academic, arts, and athletic programs on our campuses and the opportunity to participate in a lively, diverse academic community in one of the greatest cities in the world.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Visit www.cuny.edu, access the employment page, log in or create a new user account, and search for this vacancy using Job ID# 19187 or Title. Select "Apply Now" and provide the requested information. Candidates must attach a resume, cover letter and three professional references (name, title, organization, and contact information).