399 Fairview Avenue North
Apprenticeship Program Manager - We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and a chance to make a difference.
The Company: FareStart’s restaurants, cafes, and catering services provide opportunities for our students, apprentices, and employees to work side by side creating great food and better lives.
The Job: Apprenticeship Program Manager is responsible for meeting strategic organizational goals for apprentice skill development and wage progression. This position collaborates with Operations to ensure apprentice program enhances overall operations.
- Support skill mastery, wage progression, and job placement of apprentices
- Manage intake process of apprentices
- Manage apprentices’ progress through assigned work stations, classroom instruction and career coaching
- Manage budget.
- Supervise and develop staff of five
- Support community and business partnerships to ensure job placement
- Participate in Employer Advisory Council
- Bachelor's degree in human services, hospitality or business administration required
- Minimum 3 - 5 years' experience in non-profit management / program leadership
- Experience in food service management / leadership preferred
- Minimum one year supervisory experience
- Track record of balancing diverse needs and priorities of various departments
- Development experience with disadvantaged men, women, or youth preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven relationship management skills
- Coaching style reflecting compassion, wisdom and integrity
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external partners
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and databases
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Paid time-off (3 weeks first year of employment) and paid holidays
- 401(k) savings plan
- Health, disability, and life insurance
- Free ORCA pass
- Shift meal
The Location: Houdini North Building, 399 Fairview Ave N, Seattle WA 98109.
Why Should You Apply?
- Great team
- Great benefits
- Growing organization
- Rewarding work
FareStart is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minimum Education Required