334 Amsterdam Avenue
Must have prior relevant experience working in non-profit sector. The main function of this job is to be a power user of Personify, the organization’s CMS database, and to support the organization by performing the following functions: data Integrity, setup and configuration, system codes setup, training, troubleshooting and support. Working with the Technology Director, this person will provide analysis, maintenance, functionality expertise, testing, support and training for Personify and other related applications. H/she will interact with various levels of staff and management to document and ensure data integrity and standard operating procedures are followed to allow maximum usage of applications.
Analysis and Maintenance
- Work with staff and managers from various departments to identify opportunities for implementing elements of Personify to better meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Work with Technology Director to oversee a Personify upgrade, which includes analyzing functions, assessing reports and testing.
- Review and analyze requests for configuration/setup changes to Production environment.
- Create new security groups and personas and assign users accordingly.
- Run daily, weekly and monthly processes in Personify for MindBody integration and membership updates.
- Serve as a functional expert and support analyst for Personify.
- Document all issues and resolutions related to new module implementation and support activities.
- Assist in troubleshooting and technical system support.
- Review reported issues and resolve internally when possible.
- Identify issues which require Personify support, submit to Personify and monitor timely resolution.
- Work with key stakeholders in various departments to develop, implement and lead data auditing plans.
- Work to define key data consistency issues, develop plans to review data entry, establish quality control methodologies for use on enterprise data systems.
- Streamline information processing and data validation and normalization.
- Work with Technology Director to document all data integrity policies, procedures, and issue resolution to build the organization’s data integrity knowledgebase.
Reports and Queries
- Develop reports for Personify using Crystal Reports and Business Objects.
- Meet the day to day need for ad hoc data requests and data export files in a timely matter.
- Document all report and query definitions, source code and other relevant data for long-term analysis.
- Provide training to end users on the use of Personify and related policies and procedures.
- Work with various levels of staff to identify training opportunities.
- Develop and update training materials and documentation.
- Develop ongoing “refresher” training courses to make sure all users are up to date.
Requirements and Skills
- Non-profit experience required.
- Proven working experience as a database manager or business data analyst.
- Experience working with a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) database.
- Experience supporting financial accounting, customer management, and CRM software.
- Prior experience building reports and queries using SQL Server and adapting the database to meet programmatic and reporting needs.
- Experience developing reports using Crystal Reports and/or Business Objects.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office technologies and IT solutions; must be comfortable learning new software systems.
- Prior experience in employee training.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to take a proactive approach; organize and manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to coordinate and execute activities with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
Medical, 403(b), generous PTO, FSA, free membership to state of the art fitness and aquatics center
Minimum Education Required