Position Title: Salesforce Database Administrator
Location: NY, NY
Classification: Non-exempt, part-time (8-10 hours per week)
Reporting To: CEO
Start Date: May 2018
ABOUT THE RESOLUTION PROJECT
The Resolution Project (“Resolution”) is a unique pathway to action for aspiring young leaders committed to changing the world. Resolution identifies and empowers undergraduate students across the globe who wish to launch new social ventures supported by Resolution’s international network of resources. More than 350 Resolution Fellows, in more than 70 countries and on all six inhabited continents (including across the United States), are working in diverse, high-impact fields such as water, food, sustainable development, education, energy and the environment, equality and empowerment, health and wellness, and humanitarian relief. Supporting our Fellows are over 500 volunteers, a dedicated staff, and dozens of partners from both the public and private sectors. We are now seeking exceptional talent to join our growing staff!
The Salesforce Database Administrator will join Resolution’s high performing team at our office in NYC to help ensure efficient database administration. They will support the entire team to standardize data entry, administer the programmatic and development backbone for the organization, and enable team success. This is a critical administrative position that offers opportunities for broad access to Resolution’s fundraising, programs, and communications functions. We are seeking someone who is eager to contribute meaningfully to a hardworking team and organization, appreciates the scheduling flexibility and has deep interest in Resolution’s mission and a strong commitment to their own professional growth and development!
Salesforce Database Administration
- Develop an understanding of Resolution's programs and systems to appropriately input data and allow staff to pull clean, accurate reports
- Create/update/track various types of Opportunity records (used for tracking resources, recommendation letters, donations, and features of Fellows in communications)
- Make regular updates to customized objects for volunteering, Fellow, and venture records (track grant disbursements, Fellow progress, and interview/election/onboarding details for all volunteers)
- Manage DocuSign integration
- Use Campaigns and Contacts to input Social Venture Challenge and SVC Winner information
- Organize and maintain Impact Evaluation report pages in Salesforce Communities and invite new members to Salesforce Communities
- Create new fields (as needed)
- Create process docs and trainings to help staff understand SF systems
- Relevant work or strong internship experience.
- Extremely organized with meticulous attention to detail and follow through.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work with a small and entrepreneurial professional staff; flexibility in supporting other staff and volunteer team members and other functions as needed.
- High level of professionalism with good interpersonal skills to work closely with staff and volunteers, as well as external partners.
- Understanding of Drupal, Form Assembly connectors, Salesforce Communities, Docusign, iContact, and other integrations are plusses.
- Ability to handle sensitive information about team members, methodologies, etc. with discretion and good judgment.
- Interest in cleaning up the database (e.g., eliminating or streamlining stray fields on page layouts of several volunteering types).
- Comfort in Microsoft Office , especially Excel, with high level of general computer competency.
- Demonstrated commitment to meeting high quality work standards.
- Self-starter – ability to work well alone and with others.
- Team-player attitude. We are a small group with a ‘roll up your sleeves’ culture, so we are looking for someone who is excited about lending a hand.
- Familiarity/experience with Salesforce or other CRM strongly preferred.
- Passionate about young people making an impact, and commitment to social change and social entrepreneurship.
- Friendly and outgoing personality, a sense of optimism and enthusiasm, and dedication to teamwork.
Salary commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits package.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send cover letter, resume, and minimum salary requirements to email@example.com. You must include “Salesforce Database Administrator” as the subject line of the email. No phone calls or faxes, please.
The Resolution Project is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, religion, sexual orientation or political beliefs.