Children of the Nations is a Christian Nonprofit organization with a mission to provide holistic, Christ-centered care for orphaned and destitute children, enabling them to create positive and lasting change in their nations, by the mobilization of and ministry to seniors, individuals, families, and groups.
The Finance Administrative Assistant will be responsible for a variety of financial tasks and act as a substitute in a limited capacity if needed.
Job Description Detail:
- Communicate with partners, staff and vendors
- Data entry in partner database and QuickBooks
- Reconcile monthly credit card statements and match receipts
- Reconcile monthly back statements
- Set up electronic donations and follow up on failed electronic donations
- Process payroll and quarterly reports
- Assist the Director of Finance in a variety of financial tasks
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2 years minimum of customer service experience
- 2 years minimum of QuickBooks experience
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Office/Administrative experience
- 2 years minimum of Bookkeeping/accounting experience
- Understands partner and employee confidentiality
- Minimum of A.A. degree preferred
- Gallup strengths preferred: responsibility, harmony, belief, discipline
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To officially apply please visit the link above. You will not be considered for this position if you do not apply through the provided BambooHR link.