Details: Part-time salary commensurate with hours worked.
204 South Avenue
The Crime Victims Law Project (CVLP) is a project of Delaware County Women Against Rape and Victim Services Center of Montgomery County, Inc.
Provide civil legal services to victims of sexual assault, sexual harassment and other serious crimes in Delaware and Montgomery Counties. The legal services will include the following: divorce, custody, visitation, child/spousal support, protective orders, immigration, landlord-tenant, school and/or work place sexual harassment, and retaliatory lawsuits.
- Provide legal advice and representation to victims of sexual assault and other crimes.
- Conduct training to victim advocates within the organizations.
- Conduct outreach to bar associations and other group organizations.
- Travel overnight occasionally for legal trainings.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle to travel to client meetings, court appointments, etc.
- Ability to exercise professional competence, and independent judgment
- Must maintain compassion and sensitivity for victims.
- Work effectively with other attorneys and victim advocates.
- Participate in fundraising activities for the agencies.
- Report to and be supervised by the Senior Attorney.
Successful Candidate will be working in one of two offices. While the attorney will be mainly housed in one of the offices, they will be expected to travel between offices. Offices are located in Media, PA and Norristown, PA.
Benefits are dependent with the position that is filled. Benefits will be discussed during interview process.
Level of Language Proficiency
The ideal full-time candidate will be bilingual English/Spanish. Must be able to communicate orally and in writing in Spanish.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please provide a cover letter and resume to:
Jennifer DiPillo, Esquire
Crime Victims Law Project
204 South Avenue
Media, Pennsylvania 19063