Details: Salary commensurate with experience
119 Ripley Road
South Shore Art Center seeks a Development Coordinator to work closely with the Executive Director on building strategic philanthropic partnerships to help fuel our creative vision for growth. S/he will oversee major gifts, grants, corporate sponsorship, special events and annual campaigns, while working in a creative and fast-paced office atmosphere.
- Play a lead role in developing and implementing annual fundraising plans, budgets and monthly cash flow projections for multiple streams, including grants, corporate sponsorship, major gifts, annual appeals and events.
- Work collaboratively with the Executive Director to identify and cultivate donors, and build strategic philanthropic partnerships.
- Work to increase donor commitment and campaign participation through regular and sophisticated communication.
- Work closely with the Executive Director, Board of Directors, and other top leaders to drive organizational expansion and long-range funding strategies.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date development files, records and systems.
- Minimum 5+ years of development experience.
- Track record of securing leadership gifts from individual donors.
- Excellent donor-centric written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage time and prioritize tasks.
- Highly effective interpersonal skills.
- Organized and diligent record-keeping and administrative ability, as well as ability to set and meet deadlines.
- Computer skills to include data base, spreadsheet and Excel experience.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethic and comfortable in a small, fast-paced, team-orientated work environment.
- Belief in and passion for the role of art and design in education and career development, and demonstrated commitment to South Shore Art Center’s mission.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Email resume/CV, letter of interest, salary expectations and three to five references to: Patrice Maye, Executive Director, at email@example.com.
- Include Development Coordinator in subject line of email.
Applications accepted on a rolling basis. No phone calls please.