Full Time Temporary Contract
HITLAB is seeking a highly strategic Content Marketing Manager who has experience leading content marketing campaigns at scale for brand-driven companies. This role will manage content creation across all acquisition channels with the ability to create best-in-class work that is segmented, optimized for search, measurable and ultimately drives leads. Candidates should be comfortable both defining strategy and executing on plan. Public relations and editorial experience are critical to the role.
· Create end-to-end email nurturing campaigns tailored for diverse buyer personas and respective position in the sales funnel
· Manage HITLAB newsletter, blog, social media, paid advertising, event and website copy efficiently
· Craft content for sales collateral (whitepapers, sales sheets, landing pages and more)
· Use content to elevate the HITLAB brand
· Manage all content-related metrics with a focus on customer conversions
· Create processes around content calendars including content creation, distribution and measurement
· Act as an editorial and PR specialist, knowing how to engage and leverage publications, reporters, bloggers and influencers, while creating bylines, sound bites, op-eds and more
· Experience with enterprise-level marketing software (HubSpot is a major plus)
· Analytical and quantitative skills
· Social media scheduling software experience
· Strong knowledge of SEO and tailoring content for various personas
· Proven experience scaling contact databases and readership with quality content across channels
· Knowledge of digital health and healthcare is a major plus
· Must have experience working for design and brand-driven companies
5-8 years of experience required
Portfolio and resume must demonstrate quality of work. Individual must show ability to scale key metrics quickly without losing sight of quality. Must be strategic but willing to create all content, measure impact, and stay abreast on all things digital health.
Medical, Dental, Vision, SIRA, Paid-Time Off, Training.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested candidates should email their resume, letter of interest explicitly stating fit with the position requirements and email to: email@example.com
More information on the HIT Lab is available at:
Visit us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hitlab.org
HITLAB is an equal opportunity employer.