Under the direction of the VP of IT, provides confidential support to the IT department. This position operates with considerable independent judgment and initiative and contributes to the efficient functioning and success of the department. Responsibilities include a combination of administrative, technical, and managerial functions.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the IT team
- Manage executive's calendar and schedule; schedule meetings; prepare for meetings so that they run smoothly
- Manage administrative deadlines for all IT including but not limited to Performance Reviews, budget deadlines, end of year close, audit activities; ensure all team members adhere to due dates
- Code all IT invoices including Bank of America credit cards
- Assist the VP and the VP's direct reports with developing preliminary data and background information for budget preparation process.
- Review monthly budget reports and prepare for executive's review; research variances and issues; provide needed detail to VP
- Help manage IT contracts by logging new or updated contracts in Conga (contract management system) and generating bi-weekly reports for VP's direct reports; reviews contracts to insure WWF benefits from the best pricing for the services delivered
- Become an expert and act as knowledge resource for Zoom, Premier Global audio conferencing, DocuSign, SmartSheet, Conga (contract management)
- Act as account administrator for key technologies including Premiere Global audio conferencing, DocuSign, SmartSheet, Conga (contract management)
- Create surveys using Survey Monkey for all staff in the organization
- Help drive rollout and adoption of new technologies in the IT team and the WWF organization; help drive “working differently” by modeling behavior and usage of technology
- Manage relationships with key vendors
- Event Planning and Execution
- Plan and coordinate IT All Hands meetings, IT retreats and other IT events
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree and equivalent work experience coordinating a department or team activities. Minimum 2 years of demonstrated and progressively responsible experience in helping efficiently support a team.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; strong customer service skills
- Initiative to take on tasks and run with them
- Experience organizing events
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; ability to adapt quickly to changing situations and priorities
- Experience with many different technologies and the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience with Zoom and audio-conferencing technologies required.
- Exceptional skills with Microsoft office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience using SharePoint
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #19025
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Minimum Education Required