Search

Job

Development Manager for Rise University Preparatory School

Posted by
Rise University Preparatory
|
San Francisco, CA

Rise University Preparatory


New
|
Published 15 days ago

December 4, 2020
$60,000 - $75,000

The Development Manager will work closely with the Development Director to implement Rise Prep’s year-round fundraising strategy and future plans. The role is responsible for donor acquisition and retention, with a focus on developing comprehensive donor communication and engagement strategy. This is a high impact role that will directly impact the lives of students and teachers at Rise. 

You will:

  • Work with Development Director to build and execute new donor acquisition plans
  • Support donor retention activities, ranging from direct engagement with high-capacity donors to more scalable channels like publishing monthly newsletters
  • Lead social media strategy to drive donor awareness and engagement
  • Organize open houses and school tours for potential donors
  • Plan annual gala with planning committee, in addition to smaller events
  • Lead grant writing efforts as part of annual fundraising
  • Work with administrative assistant in maintaining donor CRM
  • Partner with the Development Committee on monthly basis for feedback 

Company Description

Rise University Preparatory is a non-profit Christian middle/high school in San Francisco’s Bayview neighborhood for primarily low-income, first-to-college, and Bayview residents.  Rise Prep’s model is built on combining the power of a top-notch education with a committed long-term community to facilitate bright futures for each of our scholars and break long-held cycles of intergenerational poverty. Rise Prep is sustained through the financial generosity of individuals and organizations that believe in our model and who fund 90% of the actual cost of student tuition, with Rise families contributing the remaining 10%. As we continue to add one grade per year, continuing to extend that base of supporting organizations and donors is critical for us to further our mission in the Bayview neighborhood. 


The Development Manager will work closely with the Development Director to implement Rise Prep’s year-round fundraising strategy and future plans. The role is responsible for donor acquisition and retention, with a focus on developing…

Details at a glance

  • On-site Location
  • Full Time Schedule
  • Contract
  • 4-Year Degree Required
  • Professional

Benefits

Health Plan Option

Health Plan Option

Location

1601 Galvez Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94124

Apply to This Job

All fields are required
Resume must be uploaded in PDF format
Drag file here or browse
No file chosen
Drag file here or browse
No file chosen
By using the Idealist Application system, you consent to sharing your resume and other personal data with potential employers in accordance with Idealist’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.

Join Idealist

Sign up today to save your favorite jobs and get email alerts when new ones are posted.