1902 E. Divide Ave
North Dakota Dem-NPL
Regional Field Director
The 2018 North Dakota Coordinated Campaign (NDCC) is now accepting applications for Field Organizers. This position will work for on behalf of the Dem-NPL Senate, Congressional, statewide and legislative candidates.
Field Organizers (FOs) are the face of the 2018 NDCC in communities across the state, educate about voter ID laws, motivate undecided voters to support our candidates, and increase turnout amongst low propensity voters. FOs will work with the Regional Field Director to craft and execute a plan to engage, organize, and mobilize voters in their assigned region.
- Recruit, manage, and train volunteers in their communities and neighborhoods
- Persuade and motivate voters
- Developing a plan to organize their turf based on its unique characteristics
- Identify and cultivate volunteer team leaders
- Build relationships with community leaders
- Ensure data integrity
- FOs are also expected to work closely with legislative candidates to execute an effective field plan in targeted legislative districts throughout the state
- Organizing mindset and can-do attitude
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and creatively problem-solve
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player
- Attention to detail
$3,000/mo. Benefits include fully paid health insurance; compensation for in-state travel.
To apply, email your cover letter, resume, and three references to Tom Bryant at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate Field Organizer in the subject.
The ND Dem-NPL is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff. ND Dem-NPL is an equal opportunity employer, and it is ND Dem-NPL policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, ethnic identity, economic background, or physical disability, or any other legally protected basis.
Fully paid health insurance available. Compensation for in-state travel.
Minimum Education Required