YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE TO ENDING WORLD HUNGER BY ...
supporting the Operations Department through various functions including departmental strategic initiatives, communications with donors, support in inter and cross-departmental collaboration.
KEY ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Implementing an archive plan through data entry and document upload.
- Providing administrative support to Operations and Pool teams through facilitating and coordinating meetings, drafting agendas, minute taking.
- Copy-editing key documents (proposals, reports, policy updates, manuals) for Operations and Pool teams.
- Providing administrative support to USAID and BPRM Focal Point for network grants.
- Managing and coordinating of Annual Planning meetings.
- Updating policies and manuals.
- Supporting country swap implementation including coordination between HQs and country teams, preparing grant updates, and general administrative tasks.
- Providing regular updated project information on each of our active grants for the NGO Aid Map at InterAction.
- Drafting technical documents, such as Project Summaries, for information sharing purposes.
DO YOU MEET THE PROFILE REQUIRED CRITERIA ?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred), either focused on international relations, humanitarian / development work, public administration in non-profit.
- You have between one and three years of experience as a humanitarian generalist or similar experience preferred.
- You have strong organizational skills, extremely detail-oriented.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
You’re comfortable working and supporting others:
- You have the commitment to promoting gender equality within the humanitarian and/or development work.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- You have the ability to work in a stressful environment, respect and enforce deadlines, take initiative, and prioritize multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- You are genuinely interested in and committed to the humanitarian principles of Action Against Hunger.
Please review our benefits package: https://www.actionagainsthunger.org/careers/hq-salary-benefits-package
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit our Careers Page: https://careers.actionagainsthunger.org/ to apply