777 6th Street Northwest
District of Columbia
The American Association for Justice (AAJ®), formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA®), is seeking to fill the E-Learning Coordinator position in the Education Department. AAJ is the world’s largest trial bar and seeks to promote a fair and effective civil justice system—and to support the work of attorneys in their efforts to ensure that any person who is injured by the misconduct or negligence of others can obtain justice in America’s courtrooms, even when taking on the most powerful interests.
• Development, delivery, and day-to-day management of high-quality distance education products and services to include webinars and other e-learning modules.
• Coordinates all aspects of Webinar programs with the webinar vendor and troubleshoots member issues/questions related to program activities.
• Track legal trends and emerging topics. Develop programs and series addressing these trends/topics.
• Coordinate the organization and marketing of other on-demand products both from AAJ and other third- party vendors, including PlaybackAAJ.
• Enhance education program content and delivery through innovative approaches to technology, multimedia, and social media.
• Monitors distance education program revenue and expenses.
• Collaborate with other staff and departments in education products and services and support the planning and execution of onsite colleges and seminars.
• Other duties as assigned.
• College degree required.
• 2-4 years’ experience with webinar and educational program planning strongly preferred.
• Experience using GoToWebinar, GoToMeeting, or other webinar platforms preferred.
• Strong computer skills required; experience troubleshooting technical problems with users and database management experience strongly preferred.
• Digital marketing experience preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work with staff, member attorneys, and vendors.
• Experience coordinating several projects simultaneously.
• Occasional travel required.
Please email resume, cover letter and salary requirements to HR@justice.org. EOE.
Minimum Education Required