Details: Benefits and Salary Salary for this position is competitive and depends on prior experience. In addition, a comprehensive benefits package is included.
District of Columbia
Leadership for Educational Equity (LEE) has an immediate need for a Salesforce Administrator. This role is primarily responsible for the maintenance and support of organization’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, Salesforce. The Administrator will focus on continuous maintenance of the Salesforce system, Salesforce improvement projects, and providing excellent support and training to approximately 200 Salesforce users. This role will take ownership of the smooth day-to-day operations of the system and have opportunities to contribute creatively to its evolution.
The Administrator will report to the Director, Internal Technology Experience and work closely with the Technology Assistant. This role is an excellent opportunity for a junior administrator with an interest in continuous learning on the Salesforce platform, developing project management skills, and working in a highly customized Salesforce environment with heavy use of automations and integrations. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, comfortable working with staff of all technical experience levels, and a skilled multi-tasker.
Salesforce Staff Support & Training (60%)
- Respond to Salesforce-related tickets from staff including:
- Automation creation and troubleshooting
- New feature requests
- Advanced reporting
- Escalate tickets to Salesforce vendor as appropriate and QA test vendor work
- Respond to member requests from the LEE website and troubleshoot member verification issues in Salesforce
- Develop and deliver staff-facing trainings on Salesforce features
- Develop and maintain Salesforce resources such as videos, interactive walkthroughs, and process maps
Project Management (20%)
- Manage and/or implement Salesforce projects
- May include other projects as assigned
Other Staff-Facing Technology Duties (20%)
- Manage Salesforce users and permissions
- Maintain Salesforce integrations, including mapping data between Salesforce and other systems
- Maintain custom applications within the Salesforce platform
- Keep Salesforce-based internal ticketing system up-to-date as support staff transition
- Reduce technical debt and execute system-wide improvements, including roll-out of Salesforce seasonal releases
- May include other responsibilities related to staff-facing technology platforms
- 1-3 years Salesforce experience, preferably in an administrator or equivalent role
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including a facility with translating technical concepts to plain language terms
- Provides excellent customer service and enjoys working with people of all skill levels
- Project management experience, especially waterfall
- Very comfortable with written communication and virtual tools (i.e. Slack, Google Hangouts), experience in a virtual environment is a plus
- Exceptional organization and time-management skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize competing obligations and consistently meet deadlines
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume, results-oriented environment
- Commitment to LEE’s mission and principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Experience working in Salesforce Lightning Experience
- Experience building and troubleshooting Salesforce automations with technologies such as Process Builder, Flow, and Workflows
- Experience working with installed packages, integrations, and/or connected apps including data mapping between systems
- Experience supporting end users and/or facilitating trainings
- Experience working with a vendor or consultant
- Knowledge of technical debt reduction and data governance practices
- Knowledge of data integrity principles and practices
Benefits and Salary
Salary for this position is competitive and depends on prior experience. In addition, a comprehensive benefits package is included.
An Equal-Opportunity Employer with a Commitment to Diversity
Leadership for Educational Equity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and as an organization committed to diversity and the perspective of all voices, we consider applicants equally of race, gender, color, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability, political affiliation and national origin. We reasonably accommodate staff members and/or applicants with disabilities, provided they are otherwise able to perform the essential functions of the job.
An affirmative action equal opportunity employer.
The statements in this description represent typical elements, criteria, and general work performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the job.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply on our website via the link above.