4340 Redwood Highway
Seeking P/T music Teaching Artists for the 2018-19 school year in Marin County.
Teaching artists will work with classroom teachers, school administration, and Young Imaginations staff to create classes within an established curriculum.
- A Bachelor's degree with a major or minor in music, or commensurate experience.
- Teaching experience highly desirable.
- Experience working with under-served communities strongly preferred.
- Multi-cultural music background.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
Compensation dependent upon experience, starting at $50.00 per hour.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Daniel Cavaliaye, Administrative Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accepting applications for immediate hire (Beginning of school year in September).