Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM), an internationally recognized presenter of contemporary performing arts and cinema, seeks Ticket Services Representatives (PT) for its busy Ticket Services department. It is the responsibility of the Ticket Service Representative to provide excellent customer service and ticket fulfillment to BAM’s customers.
Shifts: 12:35PM - 6:00PM (including weekends)
Location: Metrotech Center
- Sell subscriptions and single tickets to live events
- Handle ticket exchanges and donations
- Provide general information regarding events, and directions to BAM venues
- Review ticket orders and prepare all outgoing mail
- Update and maintain the customer contact records
- Provide first-rate customer service - communicate and implement BAM policies, way finding and local information, troubleshoot sales problems
- Assist with departmental projects as needed
- At least 1 year of previous experience in one or more of the following areas: ticketing, phone sales, customer service and/or performing arts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, must be detail and task oriented
- A working knowledge of computers: Microsoft Office Suite & typing skills
- The ability to collaborate and work independently
- An interest in and working knowledge of the performing arts is preferred
- Must be available to work weekends
Pay: $13 per hour, part time.
Check us out on Twitter/Instagram: #SceneAtBAM
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Must apply online - no emails, phone calls or walk ins, please.