Details: Mid $30K
425 W. 47th Street
Job Title: Care Coordinator
Reports to: Supervising Care Manager
Fountain House Care Management is a Health Home Care Management Agency designed to help improve the quality of care for individuals who are living with a serious mental illness. The goal is to decrease hospitalizations as well as the use of emergency rooms and increase the network of a member’s medical, psychiatric and social service providers. Services include comprehensive care management; care coordination and health promotion; comprehensive transitional care; individual and family support; referral to community or social supports.
· Conduct member outreach and engagement activities to designated and potential Health Home members, including face-to-face, mail, electronic and telephone contact.
· Maintain a caseload of fifty (50) Health and Recovery Plan (HARP) and non‑HARP members (subject to change).
· Conduct initial and periodic needs assessments.
· Assist in the development and execution of members’ goals.
· Assist members with accessing health care and social services systems, community-based resources and coordination of services.
· Use the Coordinated Behavioral Care’s (CBC) Health Information Technology (HIT) platform to link services and communication among care management team, providers, and members.
· Complete various necessary trainings, including but not limited to trainings on the Care Management Model, Home and Community Based Services and the New York State Eligibility Assessment.
· Other duties, as assigned.
· Must possess current and valid U.S. work authorization and be eligible to work for any U.S. employer without sponsorship.
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· One year of experience in the mental health field, preferred.
· Interest in Managed Care Plans.
· Basic understanding of medical terminology.
· Good written and communication skills (this job requires the individual to be detail‑oriented and abide by strict deadlines).
· A writing sample may be requested.
· Bilingual, Spanish speaking is a plus.
· Minorities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Salary Range: $30K - $37K
1. Paid Time Off and Ten (10) Paid Holidays
2. Paid Bereavement Leave
3. Medical, dental and vision plans (contribution towards premium required)
4. Life Insurance
5. Voluntary Life Insurance
6. Whole Life Insurance
7. Short-Term Disability
8. Long-Term Disability
9. Supplemental Disability
10. Workers’ Compensation
11. Tuition Assistance
12. Retirement Plan
13. Tax Deferred Annuity
14. Flexible Spending Accounts
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply for this position, you must view website at www.fountainhouse.org. If interested, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements via e-mail to email@example.com, or fax to 646-395-7391. NO PHONE CALLS. EEO