1900 South Michigan Avenue
Full-time Logistics & Travel Coordinator needed for scheduling of video production crews for video oral history interviews of African Americans across the country. The Producing Coordinator will schedule approximately twenty (20) interviews with potential HistoryMakers every other week or forty (40) interviews per month in four different cities/regions. This involves weekend availability. Each video production crew is comprised of a videographer and oral historian. Candidates must have prior experience scheduling video production crews and possess strong multi-tasking, administrative, organizational, phone and database management skills.
· 1-3 years of video production, customer service or travel agency experience.
· Type 65+ words per minute
· Professional voice and phone presence.
· Strong administrative skills and the ability to multi-task
· Strong expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, Power Point)
· Knowledge and experience with FileMaker Pro
· Excellent file and desktop management skills
· Prior experience with a start up a plus and the desire to work in a non-profit environment mandatory
The HistoryMakers is a growing and dynamic 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit organization dedicated to creating an unprecedented national video oral history archival institution recording the stories of both well-known and unsung African American HistoryMakers. The goal is to record at least 5,000 oral history interviews and to expose this material to the public through strategic media, technology, academic and community partnerships. In June 2014, the nation’s foremost repository—the Library of Congress—announced that it will serve as the permanent repository of The HistoryMakers collection.
For a look at our current projects visit: www.thehistorymakers.com. http://www.thehistorymakers.com/education http://vimeo.com/inforvideoteam/review/91634451/fee5c6a148 Password: review1234
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send resumes to: