750 Curtner Ave.
The Program team is looking for an experienced program manager interested in working on a mission-critical program managing new and innovative projects to achieve our vision of a hunger-free community. If you enjoy working with cross functional and cross company project team, building project schedules, managing team meetings, managing deliverables to ensure adherence to project schedules we have the job for you. You will have the opportunity to lead specific areas of the project as well, such as Evaluation, Change Management or other area of interest or expertise! Collaboration/tracking will be required across the organization. We are looking for someone who enjoys managing the program schedule and providing regular updates to senior management. Strong attention to detail and excellent teamwork and communication skills required. If you are ready to roll-up your sleeves and learn about what we do to help us achieve our vison, you should look at this position!
This job might be for you if:
• Have 3-5 years’ experience managing complex programs
• Are comfortable working in a cross functional role with a diverse team
• Have excellent project management skills, and you are willing to coach junior team members
• Have excellent written and verbal communications
• Are comfortable presenting to Senior management
• Are comfortable with public-speaking and presenting
- Develop detailed project plan for complex transformational program across multiple departments (such as programs and services, operations, development, marketing)
- Collaborate with the cross functional team members to ensure schedules/plans are aligned.
- Schedule and manage cross functional/cross company team meeting
- Follow up on action items with all team members and ensure that all team members are delivering to the agreed upon schedule
- Proactively identify, document, and communicate changes to original project schedule/scope
- Create and deliver program status presentations to the stakeholders
- You are organized and have excellent communication skills
- You are looking for a full-time position (flexible work schedule available and part-time will be considered)
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Generous health benefits, Flexible Time Off (FTO) starting at 200 hours/year, ten paid holidays, and excellent retirement savings
Minimum Education Required