- Oversees the development of a safe, coherent and therapeutic milieu through the implementation of the program and management of the facility. 24/7 on-call required for emergencies and questions.
- Provides clinical supervision to the group leader.
- Provides ongoing formal staff training.
- Attend all weekly treatment team meetings.
- Performs administrative functions such as monitoring facility maintenance, ordering food and facility supplies, creating staff schedules, ensuring completion of all mandatory documentation and overseeing and managing program budget.
- Oversees implementation of and fidelity to the Missouri approach.
- Oversees the implementation of a highly structured program which includes, but is not limited to school, recreational activities, therapeutic activities and family visits.
- Regularly attends Community District Meetings and joins at least one Community Planning Board Committee.
- Regularly attends and participates in the ACS Community Partnerships Initiate Coalition meetings.
- Joins and regularly attends and participates in meetings of at least one other community group such as the local Rotary, Civic Association or Block Associates.
- Establishes relationships with local the police precinct and fire house.
- Builds relationships with local places of worship.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Baccalaureate Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Previous experience with court-involved youth, and experience working within a residential setting is essential.
- Prior supervisory experience required.
- A valid driver’s license from NY, NJ or CT required.
- On-call 24/7 availability for emergencies and questions, with ability to regularly work afternoon and evening shifts.
Minimum Education Required