Details: Salary commensurate on experience and hours.
6868 Distribution Drive
Our organization is seeking a motivated, experienced candidate for the position of Resource Manager at our office in Beltsville (College Park area), MD. We hope to find a successful candidate who supports and understands our mission, and is a motivated self-starter who excels at both individual projects and working on a team. This is a full-time position or part-time position dependent on availability and skill of the candidate. College students encouraged to apply - Internship credit also available. Available immediately. If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to Angelique Byrd: firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Hours and Schedule:
- Monday through Friday, 5 days a week
- 30-40 hours a week
- Office location: 6868 Distribution Drive Beltsville, MD 20705
- Create and maintain relationships with ACCO clients, vendors, and resource recipients.
- Conduct and maintain professional outreach to Hospital social workers and professionals with the purpose of generating interest in ACCO free resources.
- Ensure fulfillment of ACCO free resources to children with cancer, their parents/caretakers in a timely manner practicing quality assurance and cost effectiveness with shipping.
- Ensure fulfillment of ACCO store purchases in a timely manner while maximizing quality assurance, cost effectiveness in shipping and profitability.
- Ensure fulfillment of ACCO purchased orders to the professional teams who provide direct care for children with cancer.
- Ensure fulfillment of ACCO Affiliate and Division resources in a timely manner, tracking the quantity and associated value of all resources given without charge to ACCO affiliates.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of warehouse space to include cardboard recycling and trash removal
- Track stock of resources for adequate reordering time
- Assist in the end of year annual audit (August 31st), giving a full account of inventory as of that date.
- Work with Office Manager to place orders for required inventory and stock replenishment
- Update store prices and items on the website as new products become available/prices change. Coordinate promotion of store items (new/old) with Program Coordinator.
- Use online inventory program competently (Salesforce and Form Assembly) to maintain an accurate online database
- Research latest shipping/cost of rates and maintain current information on postal affairs/cost of shipping rates, as well as adjust the Neopost machinery accordingly.
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory system through Salesforce, tracking all free and store based items on an on-going basis, and be able to create reports as required by the ED, Board Treasurer, or Auditor as requested.
- Place order for required inventory – getting check request confirmation from the ED prior to placing the order.
- Oversee fulfillment volunteers.
- Create process solutions through strong management skills and monitor warehouse processes, recommending improvements to increase productivity and profits where applicable.
- Keep record of “kudos” from families for possible use in communications/marketing about ACCO. Forward as requested to ED and/or staff.
- Inform the Administration Manager about any complaints with products and/or shipping and suggest possible solutions to problem.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience working with shipment and warehouse spaces
- Professionalism in dress, speech, and attitude
- A desire to improve upon current procedures and systems to help the organization run efficiently
Minimum education: High School Diploma
Additional education experience is a plus (college credits, degree)
Word, Excel, Adobe.
ACCO provides a health benefits package for full time employees
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested candidates will submit a resume and cover letter to Angelique at: email@example.com