Bay Cove Human Services is on the front lines making a difference in our community and we are looking for a Clinical Director to join our team today!
As an integral member of the management staff, the Clinical Director works with a multidisciplinary team to provide oversight for daily operations, managing the coordination of clients' care. S/he oversees the clinical treatment functions of a residential substance abuse treatment program for pregnant and parenting women with their newborns, develops clinical treatment programming and monitors the delivery of services and aftercare planning.
We are looking for someone who strives to:
- Challenge thinking.
- Be different.
- Lead change.
Bay Cove is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring.
- Lead overall planning, implementation and oversight of the clinical services provided by the program.
- Provide direct supervision and oversight to the program clinical staff
- Develop and/or oversee development of individual treatment plans in cooperation with program staff, other relevant collateral.
- Provide appropriate feedback and training for program staff regarding record keeping.
- Provide individual counseling, when appropriate, as defined by each client's clinical treatment plan.
- Develop curriculum for therapeutic groups.
- Collaborate with program management and staff regarding therapeutic milieu and clinical orientation of program.
- Coordinate, facilitate and/or participate in case conferences, treatment meetings and clinical review meetings, as appropriate.
- We are looking for people who believe in the services we provide.
- Qualified candidates will have a Master's degree with a clinical license (LMHC/LICSW/LCSW)
- Five years of experience in substance use disorder treatment and at least two years of supervisory experience.
- LADC, CADAC, CAC is a plus.
- Driving License Required? Yes
Keywords: Addiction Services, Clinical Supervision, Residential Programming, Substance Abuse, Case Management, Substance Abuse Counseling, Substance Abuse Groups, Counseling, Clinical Support, Addictions, SUD, Recovery, Recovery Coach, Licensed Alcohol Counselor, Nonprofit, Advocacy.
Bay Cove offers an excellent benefits package including 70% employer paid health and dental insurance with no waiting period, student loan repayments, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, 403(b) retirement plan, and employee referral bonuses.
Minimum Education Required