674 South Orcas Street
The Every Body’s Circus Manager is responsible for the day to day operations and the annual success of the program as well as providing individual and group lessons for up to 20 clients. The Every Body’s Circus program works to provide Individual and Group Lessons, Group Classes with Inclusion, Field Trips and Camps to children with socio-emotional, developmental and physical disabilities. The EBC manager is also responsible for managing EBC staff and acting as a resource for parents and other coaches in the school. The EBC program is a part of the Social Circus Department and the EBC manager reports to the Social Circus Director. The EBC manager works with mostly school age children with diagnoses such as Autism, PTSD, mood disorders and some physical disabilities. We don't turn children away for lack of funds and we are committed to access. If a child wants to do circus, we figure out how to help them do it.
Reports to: Social Circus Director
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain and grow EBC program
• Coach up to 20 individual students
• Implement student intakes and assign student appropriately to programs
• Monitor and evaluate students’ progress and modify learning plans accordingly
• Maintain accurate records of students
• Have quarterly meetings with parents of students to track progress
• Attend weekly meetings with Social Circus Director
• Attend bi-weekly meetings with Behavioral Support Manager and EBC staff
• Communicate with parents and community
• Manage billing and invoicing
• Produce scholarship reports
• Oversee EBC coaches
• Communication - Ensure staff and managers are kept abreast of upcoming changes to procedure or policy
• Passion for SANCA’s Mission and Vision
• Masters in Social Work/Counseling/Teaching or related degree desired
• Experience working with children in a mental health setting
• Strong communication skills: in-person, phone, written
• Self-motivated and the ability to work collaboratively
• Strong leaderships skills: mature, patient and organized
• 2+ years in a leadership position
• 5+ years experience teaching/coaching circus or gymnastics a plus
• Sense of humor a must
SANCA is an equal opportunity employer.
- Access to Employment Assistance Program for employee and family members
- Access to facility circus equipment and classes, including classes for family members
- Health Insurance
- Vacation and Sick/Time Accrual
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluency in spoken and written English.
Those that are also fluent in spoken and written Spanish are encouraged to apply.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply send your resume and cover letter by May 4, 2018 to email@example.com with 'EBC Manager' followed by your last name in the subject line. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.