The Foster Care Administrative Support Specialist is responsible for providing administrative, clerical, and technical services to the Foster Care teams. This position will utilize the agency Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system for data entry, reporting, and assisting program managers and the Quality Management Department with monitoring the compliance of program records as required by state, regulatory and LSC regulations. This position will coordinate and facilitate the foster parent relicensing process for foster care programs. The Foster Care Administrative Support Specialist will also be responsible for keying and tracking referrals in the EMR system.
This position is responsible for maintaining ongoing interaction/communication with staff/teams/managers, DSS, DHHS and other agencies as required.
- Provide administrative, clerical, and technical services to the NC Foster Care teams.
- Develop and implement a system working directly with the foster parents to manage the relicensing process. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: tracking relicensing dates, ensuring foster parents receive relicensing packets timely, coordinating other tasks involved with assigned case managers, reviewing packets for accuracy, submitting via Doc Vault state licensing system.
- Enter required information for referrals in agency EMR system.
- Complete the tracking function of referrals in the EMR system, from start to finish.
- Respond to referrals within required timeframes in the CCW database, as a contract requirement with MCO’s.
- Perform planned and random quality control audits to ensure documentation compliance, as well as, accuracy, completeness, and proper usage of systems.
- Maintain ongoing interaction/communication with staff/teams/managers, DSS, DHHS and other agencies as required.
- Comply with reporting requirements, as determined, by management staff.
- Other duties as requested by supervisor including but not limited to program needs, Kaleidacare, and intake needs.
A high level of confidentiality and efficiency while handling complex administrative projects often under rigorous deadlines is required.
Health, Prescription Drug & Vision Care
Paid Time Off
Flexible Spending Account
Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please include your resume and cover letter.