Details: Compensation is competitive and based on experience.
Who We Are
The Center for Employment Opportunities (CEO) provides employment services to people with recent criminal convictions. Our programs help participants successfully transition from incarceration to stable and productive lives. Across the United States, over 5,000 people participate in CEO each year, transitioning to employment that support themselves, their families, and their communities.
What began as a demonstration project of the Vera Institute of Justice in the 1970s has grown into the leading national reentry employment organization in the country. Through CEO, over 17,000 formerly incarcerated individuals have secured full-time employment since 1996. Over the past 5 years, CEO expanded nationally into thirteen cities in New York, California, Oklahoma, and Pennsylvania, and will continue to grow further in the next three years.
What We’re Looking For
CEO is currently seeking a Platform Support Analyst to support CEO’s team of staff (270 and counting) in their their navigation and use of Salesforce. S/he will serve as the main contact for all first-level support requests, managing and responding to a caseload of administrative and system issues within the Salesforce application. In addition, through communications, training, and coaching, s/he will enable and empower staff members to optimize their use of the platform to increase efficiencies in their areas of work.
The Platform Support Analyst will also help in configuring and maintaining the Salesforce platform to ensure delivery of high quality solutions to meet the evolving needs of the organization. This includes the creation and maintenance of reports (including custom reports) and dashboards and the introduction of new features capabilities.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating and maintaining workflows, approval processes, and validation rules according to internal stakeholder needs and requirements
- Providing updates on all case progress on a daily basis
- Escalating cases requiring additional research or bandwidth to supervisor and offering potential solutions to address
- Maintaining user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
- Documenting changes to the design and implementation of Salesforce; collaborating with staff and partners to plan and execute changes
- Creating training materials and resources for new and existing users, training users, and researching and disseminating best practices that help drive user adoption and success
- Monitoring user adoption rates and address as needed
- Assisting users with report creation and modifications
- Leading change management processes, translating customer requirements into specifications; maintaining written documentation of all changes
- Performing other duties and responsibilities that will be assigned from time to time
What You’ll Bring
- Demonstrated commitment to and enthusiasm for CEO’s mission and interest in working in a fast-growing and results-oriented nonprofit environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; 1-3 years of relevant experience, including intermediate to advanced knowledge of data management, acceptable in place of Bachelor’s degree
- Salesforce Administrator certification preferred
- Exceptional computer navigation skills with fluency in Microsoft applications including Excel
- Strong project management skills and detail orientation; experience coordinating many moving pieces
- Excellent customer service; ability to manage competing priorities while demonstrating respect, fairness, patience and efficiency
- Ability to identify problems, analyze situations, offer and/or seek assistance in order to identify solutions and implement a course of action
- Builds rapport and cooperation through interpersonal understanding; maintains network of contacts that can provide information and assistance
- Works effectively under pressure and at a sustained pace, managing emotional highs and lows, while maintaining focus on objectives despite setbacks
- Dedicated to achieving personal, team and organizational goals through time management, data analysis, focused communications and teamwork, and continuous learning
CEO is an equal employment opportunity for all regardless of race, color, citizenship, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran or reservist status or any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We welcome diversity and highly encourage applications from people of color and people with convictions. Learn more at ceoworks.org.
CEO offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health coverage, paid parental leave, participation in a retirement plan, sick and vacation leave, paid holidays and more.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply with a resume and cover letter using the link above.