For almost 30 years, Families First (www.families-first.org) has strengthened vulnerable families by providing high-quality parenting education and support programs. Most recently, we pioneered our Power of Parenting program, through which parents participate in twelve weeks of comprehensive programming held at a partner site in their neighborhood and four weeks of online complementary learning. The Partner Relationship Manager will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of the Power of Parenting program at multiple sites in the Greater Boston Area. This is a full-time exempt position with a start date of July 1, 2018, and will report to the Director of Programming. Professional Development opportunities will be available during the year.
- Manage the recruitment and retention strategy by guiding the development of the outreach plan, attend recruitment events, and monitor recruitment and retention plan implementation
- Ensure the recruitment of at least 20 parents, and monitor the retention efforts resulting in the graduation of at least 10 of them
- Train and support parent leaders on outreach strategies
- In collaboration with Families First Administrative Assistant, monitor parent attendance and app usage
- Maintain high-quality ongoing relationships with program partners and Parenting Educators
- Coordinate scheduling and organization of workshop delivery with program partner site personnel, assign Parenting Educators to specific programs, and provide other needed logistical support
- Other duties as assigned
The Partner Relationship Manager should have a Bachelor’s degree, 4+ years of family and community engagement experience, and 2+ years of experience successfully managing programs/projects. The ideal candidate should have the ability to understand technical concepts and be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Salesforce experience is a plus. Strong written and verbal communication/interpersonal skills, excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and flexibility are must-haves. Experience working in culturally diverse environments and a deep understanding of issues related to diversity and cultural competence are desired, and English-Spanish bilingual capability is a plus.
Candidate needs to be available to work some nights.
Minimum Education Required