SCO Family of Services has provided vital human services throughout New York City and Long Island for more than 100 years. SCO helps vulnerable New Yorkers build a strong foundation for the future. We get young children off to a good start, launch youth into adulthood, stabilize and strengthen families and unlock potential for children and adults with special needs.
SCO Family of Services welcomes you to join our family and help us work together to carry out our mission to build a stronger tomorrow.
• Writing monthly and quarterly reports detailing successes and areas where improvement is needed for the program.
• Maintaining records and implementing new systems and structures for continued record retention.
• Prepare for inspections and be familiar with COA regulations and requirements.
• Facilitate meetings and attended regular sessions of supervision with the Program Director.
• Participate in incident reviews and track progress of corrective actions.
• BA Degree preferred with knowledge of research, non-profit management, and statistical analysis.
SCO Family of Services is an Equal Opportunity Employment Employer.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required